The webinar features insights from GOED and ClearCut Analytics, a provider of e-commerce analytics and insights.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM EDT and will examine:
- How the omega-3 supplement market has performed over the past year, looking at pre-Covid data compared to today;
- Which sub-categories – fish oil, krill oil, algae oil – and health-promoting areas – heart health, brain health, pregnancy, etc. – do particularly well;
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie;
- Other key insights into newcomers, third-party resellers, and best-selling products; and
- The latest platform challenges are related to the new amendment guidelines that will go into effect in May.
“Many in the omega-3 category are interested in understanding what is happening on Amazon.com as the most important retail influencer,” said Ellen Schutt, CEO of GOED. “The lessons learned from this webinar should benefit the omega-3 industry and fuel growth in this category.”
Daniel Harari, Vice President of Business Development at ClearCut Analytics, added, “Over the past year, sales of omega-3 supplements on Amazon have increased 44%. It is evident that the demand is high, and Amazon is the premier indicator of consumer trends that will shape the future of the industry. We’ll address some of these trends in our webinar. “.
For further information, costs and registration, please click on HERE.